[Dailydrool] To Elder Clare at the Bridge

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 13:51:32 PST 2012

Dear Elder Clara --

Oh sweetie, I just read your amazing post about the Bridge and I have
tears in my eyes, that you remembered my dear girls Duchess and Blueberry.   You
have no idea how much that means, to know that they're remembered (and that
 you're keeping your inimitable Clara Eye on them).

You (and your Mom Debbie) are wonderful to know them so well -- it
delighted me when you reported that up there they're "checking the archives,"
because that is exactly what they would have learned from me in all my  years of
historical research ...

Thank you for remembering my babies, and for bringing me comfort by
helping me picture them happily settled with you (you dear old gal) at the
Bridge.  (And hugs to your Mom.)

Love,
Beth H.
For  Duchess and Blueberry:  "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same,
leaving pawprints on my heart that will always remain." -- Tibetan Proverb
from  Prayers on the Wind