[Dailydrool] More additiions to Main Street

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 14:21:45 PST 2012

This is Bo, CIC PBF. When I come to the Bridge, I would enjoy visiting an un-natural history museum. Perhaps it could be an annex to the archives. I am particularly interested in revisiting the exhibit on interesting objects eaten by bassets. I would like to see in person Rupert's rubber tent plug, Sunshine's rock collection, the blade of grass which necessitated stomach surgery for a perforation in I don't remember who, and I'll contribute the big round kukui nut I swallowed. I imagine the wedding ring that made the newspaper in the basset's stomach will be there, along with countless TV remotes and socks. I am sure the exhibit will be tastefully done.