[Dailydrool] RE : abused dog & trespassing & theft

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 16:39:43 PST 2012

bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah   trespassing &  theft   It's really not as
bad as it sounds, they come to the house  and hand you a warrant, then
court but you have to post bond . I knew someone  once , who had to ask her
sister because hubby who was an out standing  citizen  in a small community
said NO !
 first try to calculate  how long the dude who took the dog was  gone ?
then try to figure out if there are any fields or ditches close by  that he
could dump the dog,  if it were me Val, I would be out  looking every where I
could think of where some sick   B******    would dump a dog Then  I would
try to make  small talk with  your neighbor   and just say   "  oh , by the
way,  I haven't seen you dog lately  do you still  have him ?????? I am
inspector cluesau  ( sp )  from the pink panther  !

Marlene  mommy to a very itchy Maggie Wags and Evil Annie, I get NO  MORE
snacks or treats because of Maggie  nothing, nada, not even a  sniff