[Dailydrool] From Elder Clara---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 17:26:54 PST 2012

Each and everyone of you are just fabulous. All I can do is shake my head in amazement. Can you hear that noise?? I am sure that is Elder Clara clapping her paws, proud of you all. The ideas are just over the top, keep them coming, there is room for every idea, every hound, Elder Clara aims to please.
We still need some help. I know all of the droolers are so very talented----now name those stores, those fields and meadows, hang out the shingles folks and tell us right here on the drool what you would name these places--
Elder Clara would like to plan a waddle up there. Can you see it?? The bassets all waddling down Main---around the Royal Court---I think it can happen!! I believe we can do it--and it has been brought to my attention that we need to spin this into a fundraiser to help the rescues that save the hounds and do so very much. I love this!!!
We need thoughts on this one also----I have lists of stuff everywhere, but all of you have such great ideas--lets put it to the experts!!
Can you help?? Name those stores and such and thoughts on a waddle/fundraiser??? I dont want Clara resting on ler hindparts up there------

Thank you all in advance from the bottom of my basset-lovin heart--and from Elder Clara, that loves you all-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger