[Dailydrool] Bobbys Michigan FUndraiser

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:52:41 PST 2012

Well its been in the works for a month but with the recent main street and
we believe discussions and the fact that its time to announce..

We knew Bobby would want us to carry on in his name and continue to raise
money for his favorite Basset event

"The Great American Waddle" in Michigan...Bob was the 2008 King of the
waddle and loved riding in the carriage and seeing all his friends we made
a thosands of miles journey by house on wheels to take him there and are so
glad we did.

Bob always Believed..he Believed in good friends, good treats, his mommys
love, and the power of drool and he believed in his Village!!! Who never
ever let him down...so we felt this years magnut should highlight that and
remind people to Believe ~~ in whatever it is to never give up hope!!

This magnut is the same quality and Bobs other magnuts (the hard king not
the flexible business card type) and Bob wouldnt have it any other way..

The are 10.00 each inclucing shipping to the USA ~~ Canada and over the
pond are extra the cost of shipping to you

you can view the magnut at
http://bassethelp.chipin.com/michigan-basset-rescue and you can purchase
there..or you can directly paypal (under the personal tab as a gift) the
10.00 so no fees come out..and then I will send you a gift for your gift
hehehehe (more for rescue)

If you are a check writer email me at cowbobdog at gmail.com to get an address
to send the check...check writers can make the check out to MBR if they
would like just remember it wont get cashed till may if you do..

As always 100% of the proceeds will go to Michigan Basset Rescue

And remember to always Believe!!!

Kathy & Bobby from Heaven