[Dailydrool] Day Spa for the Bridge

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 11:44:54 PST 2012

I know our two queens, Qw. Poppy and Qw. Olive would love a spa where they can go to spend the day being pampered - brushed and massaged to their hearts content.  No manicures -- maybe just a little polish.  Poppy had all black toenails and they always needed a ebony gloss to make them stand out.  Some champagne and fancy treats would be nice - especially some shrimp!  Rudy would like to see a motorcycle shop -- he always wanted his own Harley.

This is great fun Debbie.  I know my girls would love to do a waddle again!

Marilyn