[Dailydrool] Baseball field ATB

Wilbur, Susan swilbur at subcom.com
Tue Jan 31 13:00:33 PST 2012

I would like to add a Baseball field, my dear sweet baby boy Barry (ATB 3/29/11) LOVED to hunt baseball's.  I live by the High School Athletic field, during baseball season, after the games we would go over and he would hunt baseball's!!! He would always find 2 or 3 my pockets and his mouth would carry them home.  He would have me going throw all kinds of weed's ivy gardens just to find a ball and sure enough there it would be, he would look at me with those beautiful brown  eyes like I told you Mom there it is.  He is buried in our yard and he can watch all the going ons out in the field, he especially loved football and baseball season.  He would sit on our deck and watch the kids play.  Enjoy all the new additions to the bridge, but please please close the gate.  I know they are feeling better and having fun, but my heart is still broken.  I can't believe he will be gone a year in March.  I miss you my sweet boy!!

Sue who misses her handsome hound Barry ATB 3/29/11