[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Coco

Karen McEwan bassett8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:42:38 PST 2012

Coco of the Out of Africa Bassets celebrates her 12th birthday today,  1 February 2012. I bought Coco as a tiny 6 week old puppy out of a trolley in the local mall (before I knew better) and she came home with me to be mothered and bossed around by Candice my Golden Cocker Spaniel.  She was soon joined by Piper (ATB) and Candy left for the bridge.

Coco has been a part of our pack for so many years and has been through so much with me that I have to wish my bossy, loudmouth and occasionally neurotic old girl a very, very Happy Birthday.  We hope for many more as she is still fit and healthy and gives the boys what for on a regular basis.

Happy Birthday Cookie Girl
Lots of Love
Mom, Whisky, Caspian and Piper (ATB)

Karen McEwan