[Dailydrool] Main street news

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:09:49 PST 2012

I am way behind in all the post on this theme, and I know for sure what job Pierre Sr. would handle beyond a doubt.  He would be the Mayor of Main St.  I have no political agenda in writing this, but this was just his personality, and I often thought he was a reincarnated politician.  Nothing pleased him more than to shake a paw with a friend and/or a stranger.  If you stopped giving him attention, he arrooooood, the most beautiful and soulful arroooooo I ever heard.  Almost everyone who met him loved him, and all he wanted to do was please.  If there were an issue in dispute, he flat basseted.  He doesn't need a city hall, but he would love to just be the one to be the official paw shaker, greeter, what can I do for you guy.  That's my boy.
Healing drool to all in need, and thank you Elder Clara for all this joy you are bringing us!!
Jax