[Dailydrool] Vacuums

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 12:46:32 PST 2012

Droolers!!! I have a vacuum that will beat all of those others paws down!  The Dyson Animal ain't got nothing on my Swartz Colt Food Vac!  Is your house covered in food crumbs?  Do you have small, messy children or teens or husbands that make a mess when they eat? And they refuse to eat at the table or even in the kitchen? Are you a messy cook that tends to drop food on the floor?  Then you my friends need a Swartz Colt Food Vac.  Lifetime gaurntee to keep your floors free of food particles.  And get this, the Swartz Colt Food Vac is cordless, & self propelled...this thing actually seeks out and consumes all food particles on your floor all by itself.  But wait theres more!  The Swartz Colt Food Vac will empty itself!  That's right just let it out into your fenced in yard 3 times a day and it empties itself!  Granted you may want to pick up the pile of processed, compressed food with a pooper scooper and deposit into a plastic bag and then into your trash but with the Swartz Colt Food Vac you never have to vacuum up food again.  Supplies are limited so buy yours today...and if you purchase your Swartz Colt Food Vac at the very low, low, price of one million dollars within the next 60 minutes shipping is free!

Okay there is only one Swartz Colt Food Vac and he is not for sale...not even for a million bucks...unless you catch me on a day when he has shredded a new expensive bra or pair of undies...in that case he could be free.
Love and Drool
Michele Momma to the Swartz Colt Food Vac and its brother the Ruger I ain't that desperate for food as to vacuum the floors for it.  Feed me in a bowl like a civilized hound!

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...