[Dailydrool] Vacuums

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Sun Jan 8 09:54:17 PST 2012

I have 2 Bassets and 2 Collies. For the past 10+ years, I have used nothing
but a Hoover Windtunnel, self-propelled and I love it. I have all laminate
floors with area rugs on top.  For me, it sucks everything up in sight. I do
have the kind that requires bags, and with 4 dogs, I do go through a lot of
bags in a year.  They are fairly heavy, so I have one for upstairs and one
for downstairs.  I find that they glide along and make vacuuming a breeze.

Diane