[Dailydrool] vacuums

Ron Buries rburies at verizon.net
Mon Jan 16 05:30:57 PST 2012

Mama bear got a roomba robot vacuum for christmas this past year.She was tired of all the basset fur-balls on the tile floors.  She would use a swiffer and then a sharp vacuum. Always was complaining about those darn fur balls.. A friend of hers had a roomba and loved it. She also had a pet so she bought the one that was designed for pets. So because we made a vow that we wouldn't  buy gifts for each other for christmas Barney took it upon himself to see if santa could help out..Sure enough a roomba found it's way to our house for christmas. She loves it!  We run it every day and it does a fine job on the tile floors. We use a sears kenmore vacuum for or carpeted floors upstairs. The roomba will clean in a pattern. It cleans or whole downstairs on a single charge. When it starts to loose its charge it bips right back to it's charging station, backs up and begins charging. I remove the dust canister which has a filter after each use, and guess what? It contains some dust and lots of fur balls!! So mom is a happy camper. And if mom is happy we are ALL happy!

          Ron & Barney