[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 16:10:28 PST 2012

Elder Clara back again---now let me tell you--bus 2 could be a little different here---lets get them in here-----come on---open that door---why the whole bus is a rocking--I better go a knockin---
Come on hounds in the gate--why my snooter is filling up with sawdust,

Here they come--my goodness--4 of them--and there goes one of them over to the perch--plastic wrapped mind you--why this place is a mess, but only a few more days--Clara hired the best of the construction people this time---

Harley Puppy--and goodness- what a cutie--where have you been hiding?? I see--right over there at the telescope--watching your Momma Alice all this time---oh little one--lets do this right, you are so pretty--and a lovely wag--yes--you see it eh?? Your Momma is healing--but you are in her heart forever---now a cloud,---712 Cracker Court, this is perfect---make sure you have on the safety glasses----yes Harley--go on, you know where the buffet is--roll on youngster---

Daisy--another Daisy?? Why yes-I see your paperwork, member of the PBF---ahhhhh those were the days Daisy--such fun--my goodness, you have a stunning coat, the red so vibrant and the white so white---and the shine in your eyes---we understand-feeling good is wonderful eh?? Star is requested, okay a bright one right over on Snood---10 Snood Landing--pawfect--food--yup buffet to the right--you know we are ready Daisy---off she goes--

Chewy---oh Chewy--now is that a sparkle in those eyes or what?? Let Elder Clara just look at you--nice wag I might add-----cute little hocks----and what?? You have a worry?? Mom and dad being sad---?? Chewy, please listen to Clara, we know they are sad, but if you watch you will see them heal, they will smile again and say your name with laughter--really they will-----and you too want a star bright as all the heavens? Yes Chewy--perfect spot--1655 Chopper Court--Clara is workin it tonight my son-----now follow the girls--off for chow--and thing will be fine--

Johnny--now lookie lookie lookie here---this gets my motor going--hubba hubba----why the walk around is needed here--and oh my gosh--no wonder the van was on tilt---Johnny--why you are----uhhh packin the goods there big boy---why yes--a show dog, of course---and my goodness- I bet you won it all----ribbons galore---hold on---notation on yor paperwork Johnny----aaahhmmmm---like the women?? Caution---cant resist 'em-----oh my ---Johnny now look--your new cloud is over at 666 Show Dog Trail---and Elder Clara better not be a hearing too much howling over there---you know we run a tight Bridge---okay--you promise---Elder Clara is gonna check----off you go Johnny---whew--what a parting shot---

Harley Puppy, Daisy, Chewy and Johnny have arrived--my goodness, when have we seen this many happy healthy hound come to the Bridge, but it is all good so much fun to be had-------

It is time to close that gate-----but always remember--DONT STOP BELIEVING--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,