[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 18:49:16 PST 2012

Sweeping, dusting, --Elder Clara is getting things straight up here at the Bridge. I think I will open up the door, sweep out the dust, my perch has clean sheets, the overhaul is going oh so well.
Goodness--what is this?? A RV--New York plates?? A basset at the wheel?? Really???
Hey---open the door---let Elder Clara in--I need to check this out---
Whoa--what a coach this is--fold out steps--Elder Clara hops right on in. Nice---
Now lets see-----we got 3 bassets that have arrived in style--the girls are sleeping in the back--lets see who we have back here--all curled up together--how sweet---

Phoebe---yes it is you-and my goodness, look at that stretch--and there comes the tail, up and wagging-you look wonderful, and oh so healthy---and what is this, a little partner right beside you--you must be Delilah Buttercup--hehehehe--what a cute little name---and my goodness you are a little scamp, bouncing all over the bed and Phoebe watching over you--what a pair, a sight to behold. Does Elder Clara's heart good to see you both look so well and happy-----
Back to the front of the coach-lets see who is driving the rig here---Dudley-really--Dudley--my goodness, I hardly recognized you--a coat so shiny, eyes so bright--and a wag that is whipping the wind---
Yes yes--Elder Clara knows--you all want to stay together eh?? On the Coach were you have spent to much time seeing the world and you want to share all the wonderful times with Delilah Buttercup and Phoebe--everything is possible here at the bridge---now---lets see a parking spot?? You got it-we can squeeze you in right over on Milkbone Parkway-1610 Milkbone Parkway--but Dudley, you have to back it in---I want the girls to have full view here--and keep the door open, I think you all will have so many visitors---all the wonderful Basset Crap on display in here--wow-what a basset showplace---your Momma was famous for all the goods she packed and shipped.

Okay Dudley-- Move that bus--and drive on by the buffet, and grab some grub--we want you all to know how good things are here at the bridge--

There they go--a basset driving and hounds hanging out the windows----its all possible here at the bridge--Dudley, Phoebe and Delilah Buttercup have arrived--and oh things are good-

Elder Clara is shutting the gate--but remember---Dont Stop Believing---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake