[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 18:16:32 PST 2012

Rest. Elder Clara must have rest. And lookie there, my perch looks oh so good, pull down the sheet, hop right on in, pull up my blanket, squish around, get comfie---close the peepers----
This cant be happening--not the bell--
NOT THE BELL AGAIN-------
Sigh, the workday is never done for this poor old gateguard. Covers off, 4 back on the floor--over to the gate-check the peephole--and now look there. Incoming.
Elder Clara opens up--okay, bustle on in here big boy--come on hustle up--come on in here, I have a date with the perch tonight, Elder Clara has been working all to hard--
Now let me see--got your papers in order?? No?? Sigh---nothing is easy----
Okay. Name?? Fred E Basset? Clever there big boy--and lets do the walk around--errrr---you just turn around slow, Clara sit right here--well--check that out, nice hocks, tail on the move, toebones even look good. How about a smile there Fred E??? Clara loves a smile. Nice and good lookin choppers also--
Now lets get you settled so Clara can settle---a nice cloud?? Oh?? Must be where you can see it all, just like you did before, one that you can watch the family, see Momma Joni, make sure she is okay--aww---Fred, now listen, things are okay back at home, your Momma has special friends full of hugs to make her feel better---and I have the perfect place for you--yes I do--1999 Lookout Road. This cloud is up on the hill, you can watch us all and look down and see the family. Yes--Fred this is just for you.
okay Fred E--grab your scooper and a map--watch the construction--buffet to the left, yes--24/7 on the grub----everything you ever wanted--
Off he goes and look at him run, Fred is here and my he is looking fine, just like all of us here at the bridge-----

All is well, the gate is closed, time for bed, but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake