[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 17:55:43 PST 2012

Very Nice. Yes. Elder Clara is pleased. The gate area is done. Nice couches, chairs--short stuff you know, maybe now they will all stay off my perch. And those potted trees are a nice touch, I hope there is no leg lifting on them, little worried about that you know, but we must upgrade. Change is good. And we have a new bell--custom order you know--with a automatic closing feature. Push the button, it opens, push the button, it closes---easy on the back you know----and listen to that--why it is going off, I have been waiting to try this one out----open she goes-----

What?? Pearl, is that really you?? Oh my goodness I should know that bellow anywhere---jump up on the new couch Pearl, have a sit, lets talk. You look wonderful. Just stunning I say. Elder Clara heard you were coming, why we have the place all spruced up for your arrival.  Yes Pearl-that is the perch. I know, the perch is famous, new cover. Spiffy eh?? Sure Pearl, give it a sit. For you, it will be just fine. Yes-Memory Foam. Divit in the middle--well Pearl, the chow is pretty good around here--hehehehehehe
So, Pearl, you have arrived at a wonderful time, why all the changes are in the works, we will keep you busy for sure. So much to do, and of course you will be keeping a eye on things at home.
Momma Synthia?? Pearl, we understand, we know that you will worry, but she will be okay, we promise, and you know you can see all the happenings at home from here. Elder Clara has a beautiful cloud, one that will make you comfortable, and we all know how you like a full bowl-the buffet is full, you can eat your fill.
Now lets get you settled. 14 Barkwood Arch. Oh Pearl, you will love it there. Corner cloud, you can see all the activities. Question you say?? Yes Pearl, you can eat at your cloud, just watch the crumbs. Come over for Pizza?---sure Pearl--go ahead, let Elder Clara close up and I will be on over to your cloud.  Grab a pie on the way. Get the extra cheese!!!
Now Pearl, take your scooper, and roll on.
Pearl has arrived. She is wonderful, and she is smiling and healthy. Look at her run. My goodness, off like the wind.
Now, the gate is closed and remember--Dont stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake