[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 13:17:29 PST 2012

Get out my check list. Ahhhmmm........ 5 racks of ribs, a chocolate cake, 3 water bowls---one for toebone washing, one for snooter washing, and one just to wash all that good food down with, get on my rib bib---I must keep my furcoat clean and oh, the sauce is just dripping, line it all up around my perch, now this looks like a night of rest----
Maybe not so much. Sigh. The bell is a ringing.
A hounds work is never done. Lets get this on----
Ladies---come in, welcome to the bridge--and-------excuse me--lips off the ribs.
Girls, what are the giggles for?? What?? Tha is my rib bib. Elder Clara has to keep the fur clean you know, now what would you think if I answered the gate door with sauce a dripping down my snooter?? Now see-it is a puposeful item ladies.
Abigail--come on up. Lets see, my a nice looking hound, and I understand you have greeted oh so many that have come your way, Momma Gladys is always there with a open door and you helped. That is so nice---and I see you have requested a star, one to sit and watch Momma continue her work. Yes, Abigail---1701 Rescue Road. A location that holds many others just like you. I know this will be pawfect. Now hold on, and we will send you both off at the same time.
Next---Kami. Miss Kami, dont be shy, you are such a beautiful houndette, eyes so bright and look the tail is coming up, swinging into action. This is just what your Momma Carol would want to see. Yes Kami, she loves you with all her heart, and even when we all make the journey to the bridge, we hold our people so close, and they hold us in the heart, never letting go--that is the way it is, and trust Elder Clara, happiness and a smile will be the best medicine. Now lets get you settled---a cloud you ask--of course, 9102 Canine Court. Tucked back off the main drag, but yet close to so many friends. You will settle in nicely----

Now ladies----Take your maps,  scoopers and stay out of the construction zone---the buffet is to the left--see the huge sign, its new and sparkles like the heavens--The Big Bone Buffet----open all the time and fully stocked, All 2 miles of food--never without here at the bridge!!!!
Now over yonder is Main Street---it is roped off as we build--be careful and no peeking!!!!

Take off ladies, the adventure is just beginning----

Kami and Abigail have arrived, happy and looking so good---

Time to close the gate, and dive into the ribs!!!
Now remember--Don't Stop Believing!!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake