[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 05:27:50 PST 2012

Ahhhhhhhh--stretch, moan, groan, little gas bomb, yes, it is morning. Maybe eggs?? Maybe pancakes?? Maybe--what is that noise??  I better take off my sleeping hat and take a peek.
Legs. Long legs. What in the world------and here it comes.
This is not a basset.  Elder Clara better check this out-no-----not a basset-but my goodness, it can dance. A Labrador? Maybe??? It must be confused, but it also looks hungry.
Okay big one. Park on the sofa over there, Elder Clara will trot over to the Big Bone Buffet and grab you a platter while I get this figured out. Better get a tall stack of cakes--pound of bacon, yes that will be a start. Back to the tall dog.
Good grief--now there are 2 of them on the sofa--they will share I am sure.Keep them busy. I will get on the celler phone. Move them out.
Luther?? Luther Long Legger at the Lab Bridge?? Yes this is Elder Clara over at the Basset Bridge. I have a couple for you--Names?? Hmm--hey do we have names?? Luther is checking this--Hailey--and who??
Luther--did you hear that?? Hailey and no name. Must have a name? Got it--let me take a peeek. Give this a think. Lucy. Yes Luther, I am thinking Lucy. She is bouncy and bright, must be Lucy. I need to send them on-yes, they are sharing breakfast, you know we never go without down here.
Got it--Thanks Luther, the long leggers will be there shortly.
Hailey and Lucy, glad to see you have made friends, and it is time to roll on over to the Long Legger Lab Bridge. You are both doing so well, now wipe of the dripping syrup and off you go!!!

They are off in the right direction, tails a wagging and my goodness--what a way to start the day!!

Elder Clara is closing the gate, but remember---Dont Stop Believing!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake