[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 17:18:12 PST 2012

My gooodness, my goodness---did you know that building a Main Street here at the bridge is exhausting?? Elder Clara's toebones are aching---lets sit down here on the new sofa---now what is this--the bell?? Really?? More work?? Sigh---back on my feet--lets get this on----
I open the gate--and now look at this--basset on the mosey--haul it in there young man, this old wooman is tired.
Paperwork---???? Back hock, I see it sticking out---hand it over.
Ahhmmmmmm---Edgar. Nice tan there Edgar, you are a southern guy eh?? Roasted in the glorious sunshine. Wow what a life, and what is this, you like to study eh??? Edgar I am sure you will study lots of things here at the bridge--food---shopping--more food---girls-----yes--Edgar, you will be very happy here. Now I also understand you would like a fluffy cloud, one in a sunbeam to remind you of home.
Elder Clara aims to please-------4122 Sunshine Trail. This will be pawfect.
What?? a question for Clara?? Spit it out---Main Street?? Yes Edgar, next week, now stay out of there, trust me, the excitement is building---it will be something to behold. Now, off to the left--The Big Bone Buffet. 2 miles of chow---24/7--of course there is cheesieburgers---now go stuff yourself  and settle in. My dogs are sceamin, Elder Clara is closing the gate and headed to the perch.

Edgar has arrived, looking good--and we are closing the gate, but remember, Dont Stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake