[Dailydrool] Basset Loving Husbands

Sheri Trinchero strinchero at oraclecapital.com
Tue Jan 10 09:44:25 PST 2012

My husband has been "bassetized" too and he could not picture his life
without one in the pack now.  He was a Dobie guy before he met me and
when we were ready for our first dog I wanted a Basset pup (my friend
had a Basset and I thought he was great) and he thought I was nuts.
When he saw Miles 12 years ago (now ATB) at the age of 11 weeks he fell
in love, not to mention he said anything that made me smile that big
must come home to live with us...(And he is a "manly man" too).  Now all
of his friends come over to play with our two Bassets, Bentley or Benny
(8 yrs), and Chase (5.5 months) and they are in love too and think they
have better personalities than most people.  At times they stop by for a
few minutes when they are having a bad day as they said our  clownish
hounds help turn their frowns upside down.

"Leia Round" is a priceless name too by the way...Congrats on the new
addition and I hope the gals continue to get along well.

Sheri