[Dailydrool] Drool to all

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Jan 13 16:08:56 PST 2012

Hi all.  Tony here from FL.  Mama came home after being away forevah and brought great things in the house.  She had something called pizza strips and mini splits and wine biscuits and pepper sticks and egg biscuits!!  The smells were the best.  I got to try a pizza bone.  WOW!!  I'm glad she found that stuff cuz I'm tired of hearing all the complaining about not being able to find good Italian bread and pastries inFL.  THank doG she found them.  Now I can get some too.

Mama here.  It's true that I can't find good things like wine biscuits in FL.. I brought them home from Providence, RI.  I was at my favorite bakery at 9a.m. this morning before I went tothe airport.  My backpack smelled like an italian bakery.  I put the pizza and italian rolls in that and cookies in the suitcase. LOL!  I was worried about the security dogs at the airport finding them and stealing a few.

Drool to everyone that lost a baby.  I try to send individual notes but i've been away all week.  Drool to all that needs it.  Tony is really dripping tonight.

Take care,  Daria and TOny in FL