[Dailydrool] Calendars

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:39:56 PST 2012

I know that the vast majority of you who had "single orders" have NOT
received your calendars yet.  I am working with Michael to try to figure
out what has happened.  Until he returns my calls and e-mails I don't have
any further status update to tell you.  To the best of my knowledge he
mailed them Friday, January 6.  Why they have not arrived yet is beyond me.

Rest assured, if I have to have him re-print all of them and send them to
Kathy Strasser for shipping I will make that happen.  You WILL get a
calendar -- I just can't tell you when.  I am so very sorry.  Laura