[Dailydrool] poop eating

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:31:08 PST 2012

We too, are suddenly seeing a increase in poo eating, Riche.  We ffed ours  twice a day and DH is heavy handed with treats.  We feed them Blue Buffalo Natural Fish and Sweet Potatoes, thougs some get the Lamb and Rice and one gets Natural Palance Venison.  We had one who would eat poop and not that often ( or I did not catch her often), then recently everone has been after the stuff.  Bobbi, our foster basset will get diarhrea if she gets anythoing but Lamb and Rice and she will sneak that anything else when she can.    Even as I went to clean up a smelly mess, Beau ran over to it and lapped it up like it was chocolate pudding.    Yuck!  I found myself wondering if their was some change in the food for everyone to start eating poop all at once?    like what it does for their coats but I have notice BB seems a bit rich for any older dog I foster.