[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 31 03:17:50 PST 2012

   Dear Elder Clara,
   Dis be Mon Chere, Jered, Bentley Max the lab and Cuddles the cocker woofin in from the bridge.
Bentley here, I would like to has a four wheeler shops where I can ride again, when I was on earth my Uncle Ben would gives mes rides on his four wheeler.
 Mon Chere here ,I thinks there should be a huge Telescope room where my brothere Jered,Bentley,Max and Cuddles can come and look down on my momma and dad and all our other friends from up here.
 Thank you for taking such good care of us here and all the hard work you are doing .
 Momma here, I have no doubt that Elder Clara will see to all things possible.

  Cathy momslaave to susie,rudy and Tillie our foster
  Mon Chere,Jered, Sir Bentley,Max the lab and Cuddles the cocker ATB.