[Dailydrool] No Power

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:43:24 PDT 2012

Hey everyone!  Browyn checking in!  I know I don't do that much.  Mainly
because Beauford and Bugsey think they can paw the keyboard better than
me.  First I want everyone to know that we are sending heart healing drool
to everyone that has lost a hound, and mom is sending prayers.  I
personally haven't lost any siblings, but Bugsey, Beauford and mom have
lost hounds and they say it is just terrible.  Mom still doesn't send out
personal messages because she starts crying so hard we are afraid she will
short out the 'puter.

Things are really strange around here.  On Friday we had a huge storm come
through.  We thought we might get blown to the Land of Oz, but instead we
just got blown to the Land Without Power.  We stuck it out for a little
while.  Then the parents stunk really bad and they left and came back
smelling better.  Then it got even hotter and because we live in the
country, we didn't have water either.  Mom and Dad bought some bottled
water, but Beauford refused to drink it.  Now we are at a friend's house,
but they don't have a fenced yard, they have white carpet and they almost
tolerate dogs in crate.  Life sucks and then you die.  If the stars align
properly we should have power tomorrow.  I hope so because we are tired of
being in our crates despite all the walks and their water tastes funny.

Browyn, with Beauford, Bugsey and the momslave Jennifer who need wine, lots
and lots of wine.