[Dailydrool] Calendar Day

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 1 11:16:15 PDT 2012

Tomorrow, 2 July is Colt & Ruger's, aka The Bad A** Basset Brothers calendar Day for the Daily Drool Calendar. 9 July (their actual birthday) is also their calendar day on the Senior Hounds Abound  and the BaRCSE calendar days. The brothers will be 5 on the 9th!  FIVE!!! Holy hound butts where has the time went.  Why it was just yesterday that they were 2 years old and we were waiting for their brains to be delivered by the big brown truck. and just a week ago and I was bringing home two precious little buppies. We'll those two cute little buppies have grown up to be couch hogging, supper time bowl demanding, squirrel obsessed, loving, snuggly big ol' squishy, handsome, basset hounds. The brothers are my sanity rocks, especially with the DH being gone so much with military duty. The boyz were the reason that I found the Daily Drool when they were about a year old.  They were the inspiration for the birth of ASTT (Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team) and in a way maybe a little inspiration to Val Brewer and her 2 hounds Bo & Harley giving birth to the PBF (Pacific Basset Feet). And with that has created some good ideas from other droolers to raise money for basset rescue. So stay tuned to the daily drool, for more antics of the Bad A** Basset Brothers and hopefully a few ideas that I have to help raise more moolah for a rescue or two. (Just have to work out some logistics)  Todd & I do not have any 2-legger children, just our 4 legger, furry kids. Who we love just as much as most folks love their 2 leggers.  Colt & Ruger...Happy Calender Day and Happy Birthday, Which will be celebrated next weekend with all the aunties, cake, ice cream and wine.  (special doggie cake and ice cream for the houndies, sorry boyz, but no wine for you.)

Michele Momma to the Bad Ass Basset Brothers and HQ ASTT secretary, chief cook, dog bowel washer, and pooper scooper.

Colt "No wine??? What the doG kind of celebration is it without wine?"

Ruger "I prefer a good scotch whiskey any howl"

Momma "no scotch whiskey either"

Ruger "well thats just all kinds of wrong"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...