[Dailydrool] New product found

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 16:35:16 PDT 2012

Speedy would like to send off drool to all in need. He is very sorry to hear some special hounds made to the bridge this week. So he told Rambo and Peggy the foster to muster up some drool and send it to all who need it.

We've been kinda preoccupied with Speedy's bug bit that I forgot to share a new discovery. Peggy the foster is on a special diet that she hates. To entice her to eat I started mixing all kinds of things. As it turns out this wasn't a good idea, she ended up with the runs and constipated at the same time, please don't ask me how that is, I'm still quite confused about it myself. Let's just say its runny in the beginning and then she just sits there trying to go some more out.

One of my co-workers owns a pet food store carrying high end, good quality food. When I told him of my situation he said there was a new product called Firm Up! Pumpkin. He was nice enough to bring me a packet. What it is is a dehydrated pumpkin mixture, that helps firm up poo. It has add vitamins in it too. It actually helped solve that issue quickly. Plus Peggy actually eats her food when I mix it in. Two birds, one stone. Speedy had some tummy problems too because of the meds the vet gave us. I used it on him and we are back to normal. I guess we can use just pure pumpkin too. But I thought it might be good for an emergency supply kit or when there is a pumpkin shortage since it is dehydrated and does not spoil after opening.  I also liked the fact that it is made in the USA. So I thought I would share, in case anyone was interested and if so the website www.dydusa.com

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo