[Dailydrool] Road trip for Rusty and Pawtunia

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 16:55:55 PDT 2012

As Rusty woofed, it is a nickzillion degrees at our house from Da big storm.  Mess all over.  The lectric folks say roughly Thursday as the eta faw power..and we is having a heat wave.  My dawgter, fanned Mae called and invited us to stay with my pack for a few day....so we is riding a lot tonight (few hours) but is is cool in the car and we will have lights, air conditioning and a visit with the four footed family.....and my breederslaves. Whew.  I have had the slave fetch all the tasty things from the freezer, made the he slave grill a bunch and pack my meds.  I am feeling a little better...still waiting on lab work....but the heat just was not making me happy....so maybe we will woof ya later.

If ya win our stuff on houndsbay, it may take a couple days for us to send it.....slaves are going to check in a hotel. It is roasting at home...98 today. No air.  They are spoiled by being able to breath....

Thanks...

Pawtunia and Rusty