[Dailydrool] Frank the Tank ATB

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:45:19 PDT 2012

Oh, so sorry to hear that Frank the Tank has started his journey to The Bridge.... I still keep as "favorites" his videos of romping in the snow, and...that amazing announcement bell when he wanted the slaves to come open the door for him to go OUT...I rolled on the floor at how "in command" he was as he touched his paw to the "paw bell" until the slave CAME!  There is probably no need for such things at The Bridge, romping around all day, there has to be lots of special places the hounds can sniff out and GO to without marshalling the troops! Thanks for the memories...we do keep your videos on our "favorites" and in our heart Frank - we'll light our candles tonight and look for news of your arrival, safe and sound, and probably romping about until Elder Clara opens the door!!!!!!! (or have you taken your paw bell with you?) Pat Wood and the Wood House HoundsHannah, Buddy & Becky - no such luck having the slave open the door for us- two doggie doors is IT!