[Dailydrool] Stray Basset in Oklahoma

Cindy Haney cindyhaney at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 10:47:23 PDT 2012

If there are any droolers in the Miami, Grove, Afton, OK area there is a stray male tri-colored basset hound wandering around the Buffalo Ranch Travel Center.  The address is 21600 S HWY 69, Afton, OK.
Phone 918-257-4368, store manager is Emily.  I stopped on my way into Tulsa this am and tried to get the guy to come to me and he ran.  He's very skiddish.  I didn't have the extra time to run thru the weeds along the side of the road to see if he would come to me.  He is not wearing a collar and he's either been dumped or lost his family.  I have talked with the store manager and left my name and phone number if they can entice him with some food.  He showed up Friday so he's been wandering a while.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  You can contract me off list at cindyhaney at yahoo.com.
Thanks
Cindy Haney