[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 16:11:37 PDT 2012

Just a question: Any suggestions of where to buy the joint powder from? My basset has poor crooked front legs and although she doesn't appear to be bothered in any way, I would like to give her a supplement. I have found the chewable tablets on Amazon but not the powder ( not sure if that makes a difference). Thank you and good luck with Snoooy - special "children" need special "parents" like you :).

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe Jul 30, 2012, la 4:35 PM, Dale Rutz <dalerutz at sbcglobal.net> a scris: