[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 13:35:45 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

I am back to myself these days, albiet a bit snarkier than usual.  I have
several complaints:

1)  They are feeding me plain kibble
 a)  because they stopped feeding me pumpkin a week ago when I was ill I am
plugged up.
 b)  because they stopped feeding me green beans a week ago when I was ill I
feel hungry all the time

2)  The clueless momPerson went off for the whole weekend WITH the girls and
left LuLu Cyrus and I all alone to take care of dadPerson.
 a)  She was playing in the street.  Again!  I saw a picture of her running down
the middle of golden gate bridge.  The MIDDLE.

3)  My butt hurts.  My poor tender bottom turned bright red and swelled up from
a combination of days of flu followed by days of NO PUMPKIN

4)  LuLu is not feeling so great.
 a)  She has her own version of what I had
  Fortunately for her she never had the pukes.  Unfortunately for her, her poop
is still way too loose.

5)  Cyrus hasn't gotten whatever it is (yet) and he is snide about it.

On the bright side a droolelr told the clueless momPerson (for the 100th time)
to get me some triple max joint powder for my recurring limp in my crooked leg
and she did (FINALLY, only took her a year) and after 5 days of that I am 1000%
better.  Even better she gave it to Cyrus and LuLu too and somehow Cyrus'
compressed disc in his back isn't bothering him anymore.  Stuff worked better
than Rimadyl for him.  All Rimadyl did is mask the pain, this stuff seems to be
making him better instead.

More later from Snoopy (who's clueless momPerson put some cream on his butt and
it feels better but still) with LuLu (who wants boiled steak) and Cyrus (who
feels absolutely wonderful)