[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 09:59:20 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Well, things are going along at our home.  It's a medical day.  LuLu gets her
stitches out today.   She was going to go this morning but no one will be home
for a while and so even though momPerson is clueless she figured out it would be
better to get the stiches out AFTER all the errands so LuLu isn't alone with an
itchy unstitched foot!!!   dadPerson is at Standford University.  momPerson said
they were going to "nuke him till he glowed and then shoot him in the dark."
 She really did.  Evidently she meant shoot him with some kind of camera.  I
guess they take special picktures after they fill him up with radioactive stuff.
 Fun eh?  They told him after they were done he had to leave the hospital
IMMEDIATELY and he should stay away from women and children for at least 6 hours
to avoid nuking them.  Um ..... what about basset hounds?  He left early this
morning.  The girls are gone.  The clueless momPerson has out her board and her
wet suit and she says she is heading over the hill for a while.  She told
dadPerson to stay outside and NOT cuddle us until she gets home.

Last night we had a bit of a scare.  momPerson caught me chewing something.
 What remains a mystery.  She got a hand in my mouth and felt something small
and round..... could have been one of the little tiny unripe grapefruits I eat
all the time .... could have been anything.  Anyway a struggle ensued and in all
the frucus .... I swallowed said unidentified circular object.  Shortly
thereafter my eyes puffed up and I started to pant.  So ... the momPerson gave
me a dose of benedryl (that's 3 for my size, one doesn't cut it, even the
clueless momPerson knows that).  I seemed better .... but then I rolled over and
complained of a tummy ache.  So, she fed me a Gas X.  Between the Gas X and the
Benedryl I was comfortable and I went to sleep and this morning I produced an
enormous BM.  momPerson chose to assume it contains whatever small round thing
we struggled over last night.  Aren't I just the dickens?

more later from Snoopy OEBE, Curator of Missing objects -- including small round
unidentified ones (who hopes he doesn't become radioactive) and Cyrus (who can't
believe the trouble these bassets get into) and LuLu (who wants her stitches out
but is afraid its going to hurt)