[Dailydrool] Stuff from LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 14:55:40 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's LuLu,

I am very sorry to hear all the bridge crossings.  The clueless momPerson wants
to write and tell you personally how devastated she is as the recent losses but
she just turns into a puddle and nothing that makes much sense comes out.  It's
how it is when much loved dogs leave us for the bridge.  So, we're very sorry,
but we're in a puddle right now and can't seem to render the personal response
required.

To make up for it momPerson has been dooling out Berry Yammy grain free made in
america treats left over from Snoopy's birthday.  They take a long time to chew
up and produce that foamy, bubbly kind of drool in large quanities.  We slung
some to our dadPerson and some to the heartbroken slaves and some to Dexter too
and I see he is home already.  Hurray!

I went to the vet today too to get my stitches out.  I wouldn't leave the
momPerson to go in back with the tech.  Nope.  Not doing it, no, no, no, no, no,
no.  So, the momPerson offered to lead me.  Nope.  No thank you.  Won't go with
you either, you clueless momPerson.  So the clueless momPerson offered to carry
me (good think I'm not Cyrus huh?) but the vet tech said .... "nah ... I'll
carry her" and scooped me up and carted me off.  All 52.4 lbs of me.  Just
another 3-5 lbs and I'll be just right they say.

Dr Heddin says I look good and I am not to chew on my icision and I am clear to
march in the parade on Wednesday.  THANK YOU to all the droolers who have
donated online and to the one who sent a check snail mail too.  From all the
houndies, thank you.  And if you still have a little bit of cookie money and
want to help a homeless houndie here's the link to our waddle page.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/dalerutz/waddle-2012

Love and drool from LuLu with two brothers who are too lazy to comment