[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 18:42:18 PDT 2012

Huff. Puff. Run---come on Clara, remember you have hounds waiting---go-go---back to the Gate--Bug has called a million times........I should of let little Bug take the goat over to the goat bridge---yes Clara was moving a goat, named Cheezit. You read it here--yes a goat--a stubborn one at that, thought it was a basset---how could this be??? Geez, once I got it to the right gate, it was so happy--all that jumping and kicking up the heels---why, off it ran, a goat reunion, and here was Clara--racing back to the Basset Gate as fast as my little short legs can get me----I have a herd waiting----- in the gate I go---ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--now what was that on the floor--a paw print--one that makes noise---what in the woof was that?????

Now look at this, I should of known---Bug has everyone ready--and laughing and telling stories of days gone by. My goodness, have you ever seen such a good looking gang of hounds???
Tallulah---dressed in her finest--oh this is so devine, a Diva--and what a wonderful looking gal---wait until she motors by the Love Shack--Tallulah will have Johnny's tail in a spin!!! Oh Tallulah--
you have requested a star, one by old friends--I heard that they were howling for you---We moved everyone over to 2222 Diva Drive, we know you will be happy there, and that star has a twinkle that you Momma Patty will be able to see form all over the land--she will know you are happy------

Hector---yes, my goodness, you have a wagging tail a mile wide, telling all the stories sure has put a smile on the snooter!!! Clara loves this, oh my your Momma Menzie is listening, you know how much she loves you---and a cloud?? Of course Hector, 97 Happy Home Highway, soft---like a cushion from home-Hector--you will be so happy there!!!

Frank The Tank----in the furcoat--and look at this he is sitting up--Frank you look like a star--why Clara has seen all your movies, and loved them all. Yes Frank I know, You were Nancy's heartdog----just like Hector and Tallulah were to the Moms back on earth, it is hard, but when you remember all the good times, it will help all to heal. Please listen to Clara, we have so much to do here, so many friends to meet, why you also want a cloud, one by Sarah---of course Frank---18 Door Bell Drive is your new location. Dont you think that will be fitting my friend???

Now--look at this---why these hounds are so ready to run and play they have ran like the wind--Clara better take the buggie and make sure they all get settled. There is so much howling of the greetings there is no doubt that things at the Bridge are all good!!!

Tallulah, Hector and Frank have arrived, and we know the tears are falling since they had to come to the Bridge, but the happiness   here is one above measure--

I will close the gates--but remember--Dont stop believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger