[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 17:11:34 PDT 2012

.......swinging at the bridge,,,dancing and a singing, dusting and a sweeping----yes--Elder Clara here--broom dancing---WHAT?????--Have you never danced with the broom when the music is screaming and your paws have caught the beat?? Multitasking here at the bridge, yes it is all possible you know-----little dog hair here by the gate, I must keep things clean and tidy you see---
Hmmmm---now look at this--a basset sitting right there, looking in the gate---
Oh my--come on in, you must be Peggy Sue--but yes Elder Clara knows all about you!! What a looker, the boys here at the bridge will be drooling, but I hear tell they call you Piggy Paws!!! Lets look at those feet--Girl you are styling!!! Do a few steps, I hear you dance-------Piggy--may I call you Piggy?? Piggy please--look up, remember you are a champion, show us your stuff---wow-look at that top line--now why so sad?? We have wonderful plans for you my dear, and your Mom and Dad both know you are in good hands--we have a pawfect spot here just for you---2212 Big Paw Parkway a star as bright as you Piggy----and now hop in the buggie--let Clara show you something-----off we go!!!
The Love Shack---yes Piggy--look there is Johnny---oh my goodness what a reunion----no more tears, only yips of joy as they remember all the days together gone by---you know-- does Clara's heart good to see this----and see--look at the boys coming---word gets out fast here at the bridge----

Johnny will take it from here---Piggy Paws has arrived, she will settle in so nice------
Back I go to the gate--is that my perch calling????
Before we close the gate-remember--Dont Stop Believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger