[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 17:15:30 PDT 2012

Ahhhhhhhhhhh---Sunday night, the belly is full--whew the buffet was special tonight--Steak. Ate my fill. Yes Elder Clara is off to the perch, put the toebones up------
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm---not to be---------I hear a noise--I better look out the gate, why it sounds like sniffles out there----
Now look at this, come in, please come in, and welcome!! You must be Buckley, why we knew you were coming Buckley--now this is not looking good---
BUG----get the tissues, we have tears here-----thank you Bug!! Now lets wipe the snooter, come over here on the perch, Elder Clara thinks we need to talk here----
Buckley-tell Elder Clara--why the tears----worried about Momma Lisa?? She didnt understand????
Buckley--let Elder Clara help. You knew it was time to come here to the bridge, it is so much harder for our people to understand, they hurt so bad when we leave, they wish for one more hug, one more snooter kiss---but sometimes us hounds really do know best--no matter how hard it is. She will hold you in her heart, laugh at the memories of days gone by, and remember all you did with a smile, but these things take time--then she will understand that you gave her the sign, the sign of time. Time to come to the bridge to run free, and be whole. We have all walked in those paws Buckley----now do this---shake a leg my friend---see--see how it all works again?? And look the tail is up and wagging, you feel good--and that is what Momma Lisa would want for you---and a smile, a woof--ah Buckley that is what she would want, to know you are happy, and healthy--why you can feel her smile cant you???
Now lets see-we have a very special star for you, 3 Loyal Lane--why I think that is just pawfect!! A star so bright that all the heavens will see you-----
Come on Buckley, tonight we will trot together to your special star---get you settled--but look--friends pouring out to greet you----yes, the bridge is a special place, we all take care of each other!!
Off he goes----Buckley has arrived and he is fine-
Wait here he comes, running back--a whisper under the earflap---one more message for his momma---
Buckley says--I had the time of my life---and I owe it all to you--------Love you Momma--I'm okay now!

Elder Clara thinks that says it all----but remember--Dont Stop Believing--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,