[Dailydrool] Helpless Bunnies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:51:47 PDT 2012

For a cute furry helpless little creature Bunnies can inflict a
surprisingly nasty wound with those back feet and the teeth are not exactly
soft. I have heard my share of horrifying Bunny Screams and also had my
forearm neatly sliced open with a well-placed kick.
(I am writing about rabbits. Conley is very upset. Rabbits should be eaten,
not written about.)

MomPerson to Nigel (who is tired of not being able to walkie with his cart
because even at 6 in the morning it is too hot) Llewis, (who usually just
gets along but is hot, bored and hungry) and Conley (who is quite simply
stir crazy.)