[Dailydrool] Dexter update

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 05:38:34 PDT 2012

Poor C. Dexter Haven. He seems to be in a lot of pain from the glaucoma, something I had hoped wouldn't happen to him. Last night, the eye doc finally prescribed potent doses of tramadol for him, and I have been feeding them to him. OK, this morning I was a big late on giving it to him, but he still seems in a lot of pain. He's not eating and barely moves. He's hanging out in my office with me as I write this.
I am afraid that he will lose his remaining eye very soon. It breaks my heart. But he can't live in pain.

Please sling drool in Dex's direction and pray that Drew and I will make good decisions for his care. It's not made easier by the fact that tomorrow is a holiday.

My poor baby.
Pam, for C. Dexter Haven, who's really feeling under the weather right now
And Holly, who's just plain confused about what's happening to her pal
Even the c at t, Duncan knows something isn't right and isn't bothering Dex