[Dailydrool] we'ze be in da nuz fingy

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:14:40 PDT 2012

frum DDOD (Dat Dum Ol Dad)  those of you that have lost people,
animals, or homes due to the nightmarish fire season we are in, you
are in my thoughts and prayers.I have been near large wildfires in the
past, and I know the horror and the helpless feelings that go along
with these types of fires. We are also slinging Drool for those
without power. Speaking of power, I am bout ready to take someone's
power from him here....

"Gib it to me Dad!! Gib it here, Now!! GGGRRR". Boo, SHUT UP! "You sed
but you sed dat wes cud use da puter to tewl eberyone about da pepper
stowy!! Gib it to meeeeee!!" Back Off, Bonehead, or I'm gonna show you
a newspaper, right on yer hiney!! <<<<===== "didju see dat? DDOD
featened me wif smaxin me wif a pepper.....dats not berry nise of DDOD
to frettin me wif a pepper....."   Oh yea, Boo, like they all believe
that you have such a hard life.......ppppppppphhhhhhhhhhttttttttt!! (I
want to know when they sneak off and go to this acting school that
allows them to do the "poor me, poor me, nobody loves me" story to
everyone that comes in the house..........)

obkay, finwy gottid DDOD to gib me da kebored And it us, pour us, pour
us, nobutty wuvs us wen people cums by, we nebber getts no
tention...wut did he jus say Bebers? he said WUT?!?!! du yu bewebe dis
cwap?? oops, I sed a bad werd. anyweys, DDOD just said dat he dont
finks I need tension, cuz I cause Him so much tenshun.....du yu bewebe
he sa dat to me?? I is seet an incent. wat, sumfins wong wif sissy.wut
Bebers? Use okay? watchu mean dat yuse statted chokin wen I says Ize
seet and incent???? Sissers, and DDOD.......

Anewey, wut i woted fur is to tewl ebereone dat da pwace dat Bebers
cam frum wuz in da pepper on Sonday!! wook at dis!!! dey gotz pichers
ob Houndies and awl kinds of stuff!! Ise so cited, da pwace we wib
hardwe eber in da nuz!!. yu can wook hewe ti reed it:

trib.com/lifestyles/home-and-garden/basset-hound-lovers-unite-for-common-cause-in-wyoming/article_43033b20-d60c-5b57-ae71-af132576e7e9.html

Dwool to eberyone dat nees it!!
Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
Home: (307) 337-2144