[Dailydrool] New treat the girls like, made in USA

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jul 3 19:31:00 PDT 2012

A couple of months ago I was at Wal-Mart grocery store and was looking for
treats that were not made in China.  They had a new brand, Pet Life, made in
Alabama and only $0.97 for a 16 oz. bag of beef flavored dog biscuits.
Well, for less than a dollar how can you lose, so I bought a bag.  Figured
Gracie would like them and Miss Holly the Extremely Picky Dolly would hate
them.  Boy was I wrong. They both love them.  In fact, Holly likes them so
much that some evenings she will go in the kitchen and yell for one of these
treats - trust me, this has never, ever happened before.  Anyway, thought
I'd share the info.  Pet Life Beef Basted treats at Wal-Mart (in a yellow
bag) for 97 cents.  Made in the USA, and the girls love them.`

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net