[Dailydrool] Thundershirts

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 05:52:02 PDT 2012

There was an article in our local news paper this morning about the
Thundershirt,  I have  one for Maggie  it doesn't take away all  of the anxiety
but most of it,   that she can be  comfortable.

there was a good show on last night about giving to Charities and  scams,
one of the biggest ones out there is the one to bring home  abandoned dogs
of soldiers that are fighting in Afghanistan.   it is  a big HOAX  none of
the 8 million dollars raised so far , has gone for the  animals,  the other
big Hoax was the  charity for the surviving  animals  for hurricane Katrina,
the lady who raised all that money  was banned from California and put on
probation , she skipped the country and is  now living in Thialand.  be
careful who you give to.

my girls did good with the fireworks last night, we turned on three  TV's
and the air conditioner   of course nothing bothers  Evil  Annie,  Maggie
wore her thundershirt  and was content

sure wish it would cool down !!!!!!!!!

love and hugs to all my drool family

Marlene  Maggie & Evil Annie