[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy's Birthday and Happy 4th of July!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 08:53:50 PDT 2012

Momma here---Drool to all in need-we have plenty, the temps are just relentless hot here. Today is Sister Daisy's 12th Birthday, she will have a good one dispite the fact that she woke up with a swollen snooter this morning, she has a spot on her face, I have no clue as to what happened, if she was moving the pavers out there looking for her lizard, I just dont know--but I washed it out, got some neo on it and gave her some antibiotics to see if we can get this gone. I hate it that the Birthday girl is not up to par, but heck, here at the Beach, the gang has all had one isssue or another of late. I wonder if they know I am about done in----
I am sure there will be those dreaded fireworks tonight, and the bag of Composure will come in handy. Sister Daisy sure hates those booms, but I tell her it is a birthday celebration for her, she was not impressed----

We welcome all the new folks and hounds, you will find this group a wealth of information and help for any situation.

So many hounds have passed of late, we are so sorry, Elder Clara had a time with her Bridge Report, it is a hard write.

The a/c, ceiling fans and floor fans are cranking here, we hope all of you have a wonderful 4th of July--

Stay cool and as always Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger