[Dailydrool] WELLNESS VS BLUE BUFFALO OR WHAT ELSE

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Thu Jul 5 09:56:16 PDT 2012

I am doggie sitting my son's 1 1/2 yr old hound something mix maybe pinch of pittie. Anyway I took him to my vet for his check up and shots he is 62 lbs about 10 over what he should be . My son used to make his food but is opening a new business and does not have the time to make the food now so he is feeding Wellness. The girl at the vet recommended Blue Buffalo as she said it is lower in protein. What do any of you like for weight loss?
Grandmother to fluffy Roe Mother to Dice the perfect basset and Dove' with lots of hair,
Judy