[Dailydrool] RE cage to couch campaign..2013 Michigan Basset Rescue...sweet andrewww

Ilene Sagen isagen1 at netzero.com
Thu Jul 5 18:12:58 PDT 2012

Hello, Andrewwww, Nathan, Noah, Esty, Scoo Baby,
Bona, Duke, Duchess, Suzi, Valentine, Eddie, Delta Burke, Buddy Love,
Beemer, Lucas, Floyd, and Zoey and Auntie Wendie,

I am sorry for taking such a long time to answer you. I have to admit, Momma and I were trying to find a picture of your handsome self so I could know to whom I was writing. Then your Momma Wen sent me your picture...Be still my little speckled Vivvie heart!
(I believe all Bassets have speckled hearts).  You are a very handsome Basset gentlehound and I am so flattered that you and all the Bounders are supporting me in my Cage to Couch Campaign to be Queen.

http://georgeegrunt.com/vivian2013/index2.html

Did you know, Andrewwww, there is room for two in my Vivvie Carriage?  I think Mom would look great with the big muscles she'd get from pushing us.....or maybe Unca Frank could come back and push us and bring Auntie Diana, too!

Snooter Kissies,
Vivian Kay

Miss Vivi!

Dis be Andrew, one ob da new boys ob da Bounders.   Mes has da deep soft
woof, sooos, mes gets to woof to yous!
Mama wen told us Bounders all about yous at the big basset pawty up north,
where she sayz it be very cold!
Anyways,  parrently yous has yous slobe trained well,  to roll yous round in
the biggie caddy lak!
Since yous doos such fine job in slabe trainin and mama wen smooched on yous
somes,  all da Bounders wants to let yous nose we be wantin yous to be Queen
too!    We bes helping!
68 paws up here!

Andrew, (who tinks yous be very pretty!), Nathan, Noah, Esty, Scoo Baby,
Bona, Duke, Duchess, Suzi, Valentine, Eddie, Delta Burke, Buddy Love,
Beemer, Lucas, Floyd, and Zoey

Sent from my iPad
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4ff63b9c5f3273b9b2529st53vuc