[Dailydrool] Zoey is home

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 17:58:06 PDT 2012

Thanks to you all for the thoughts and good wishes and prayers for Zoey.   I
was really worried today, but she came through the dental really well.  She
had 2 teeth pulled,  so we were very happy about that!  (Usually, a new
hound in,  first dental, they are having 7-8 come out)

I made some mush for her while ago and she eat eagerly, and took her meds
very well.  She will enjoy some mush for the next 2 weeks while her mouth
heals.

Thank you again,  Pat and I feel like Mona ATB, sent Zoey to us and that
just makes her that much more special.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!