[Dailydrool] Kansas breeders

Susan steinway_s at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 11:43:29 PDT 2012

I was last on this list in 1996.

I adopted my second basset hound in April from All Ears Basset Rescue in Denver. He was in rescue b/c he was found as a stray near McPherson, KS. I am wondering if there are any breeders in that vicinity who breed the type of basset he is: mostly black with white and some brown, an excellent tracker, athletic with a small waist and muscular hips. Thumper is such a wonderful hound and he seems to have come from a good home since he was housebroken and has no bad manners (no chewing, separation anxiety, or excessive barking). He tracks and barks at the cat and this hasn't really decreased in 3 months.

Kansas breeders: does this sound familiar? Just wondering about his background.
Thanks.
Susan