[Dailydrool] Several items.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 19:49:33 PDT 2012

First off, sending drool to Julie with the shoulder problem.  Same  thing
happened to me about 5 years ago under the same circumstances.  Had  no fence
in the yard at that time, and went to take Cheyene, Charlie and Ben out  in
the morning and all 3 were on the flexi leads.  When I opened the door,
Cheyene spotted a bunny, and took and took off, with the other two in
pursuit.  Well, I hung on and they took off and in the process I did a real  good
number on my rotator.  I opted to not fix it.  I have no pain,  but have only
limited movement with it. I get by, but at my age do not want any  more
operations.  Hope yours is doing ok, and you will not need  surgery.

Then it goes out to Dexter that his eye gets better and stops  hurting.
Drool also on the way to poor Ella Louise with the nasty  hookworms in her.
Hope the meds make them leave, Pronto, and that she  feels better soon.
Lastly it goes to Flash with the calcified disc.   Hope meds work and surgery
can be avoided, and he will be his old self  ASAP.

Douglas and Ben