[Dailydrool] Cyrus reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 7 20:37:22 PDT 2012

Dear Droolers,

I am having some "issues" with the bassets whom have set up residence here in my
home.

First of all, Snoopy Ahrooooooooooos.  Rather Loudly.  And, I am ... well ....
put off to a significant degree by loud noises, so much so that it lead to a
period of homelessness on my part (I'm a gun shy hunting dog).  Snoopy is loud
and pushy and often starts trouble and if there is any trouble (especially if he
started it) he is to be found directly BEHIND me.

Next we have sweet, adorable LuLu.  Who, between you and me, barks too much.
 Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, she is the neighborhood gossip.  And,
she's bossy.  VERY bossy.  And if there is any trouble anywhere nearby LuLu can
be found UNDER me with her head sticking out under my chest.

During 4th of July even under the influence of drugs (yes, they drugged me) I
was upset by the fireworks.  Every time I tried to scream and charge around LuLu
nipped me and told me to sit down and shut up.  Every single solitary time.  Did
I mention that I weigh 110 lbs and LuLu weighs 52.4?

So there you have it, Snoopy is in charge unless LuLu is in the room, in which
case LuLu is in charge unless of course there is any threat whatsoever to life
and limb, in which case one basset will be under me and the other directly
behind me while I sort it all out.  Oh, and fireworks do not count as any sort
of of threat, they are simply a distraction according to these bassets.

Any advise welcomed.  I need all the help I can get.

Sincerely,
Cyrus