[Dailydrool] Torn ACL

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 23:29:03 PDT 2012

Our Teddi is in need of lots of healing drool - she was diagnosed with a torn ACL tonight at the emergency clinic! I'll be calling UC Davis  in the morning to see about getting her in to see the doctors there.  In the mean time, her pain is being managed with drugs and a momma that won't let her move much!

Since she injured it at the "right now house" by slipping on laminate floos - that settles the debate on whether to put in laminate or carpet when the house gets redone!  Carpet it is!! :-)

~Gwen,Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>